We ask for your consent to install cookies, except for those which are strictly necessary for the functioning of the site. You manage your cookie settings by clicking on the button below.
The cookies we use can be divided in 3 categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Performance/Analytical Cookies
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website so that we can measure its reach and adapt the site to better suit our users' needs.
Analytical/performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
For more information about Google Analytics, and the cookies it sets, please visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
- Functional Cookies
These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization. For example, they allow us to recognise you and remember choices you make (such as choice of language or mobile device preferences) when you return to our website. These also include cookies used for the functioning of certain elements of our site, such as videos or live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these functionalities may not function properly.
You have the right to:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you and to obtain a copy.
- Obtain the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- Obtain the erasure of your personal data.
- Ask us to stop using your data, if you believe something is wrong, while we sort out the problems.
- Receive the personal data you have provided in a commonly used format, so you can take it somewhere else if you wish.
- Object to the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time.
- Lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority, if you believe your rights are not being respected.
Updates & contact
Changes to our Policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions, complaints or queries with regards to how we use your information, we encourage you to contact us and we will do our best to resolve it. If you want to exercise any of your rights listed above, please send do not hesitate to us your request. You can send your requests, questions, complaints or queries to email@example.com.
Our contact details:
BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation
Rue d’Arlon 80
Tel: +32 2 743 15 90
Fax: +32 2 740 28 02
Last change: 06.03.2019