We ask for your consent to install cookies. If you agree, we only install those cookies which are necessary for the correct functioning of our website.
We also use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website so that we can measure its reach and adapt the site to better suit our users' needs.
You have the right to:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you and to obtain a copy.
- Obtain the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- Obtain the erasure of your personal data.
- Ask us to stop using your data, if you believe something is wrong, while we sort out the problems.
- Receive the personal data you have provided in a commonly used format, so you can take it somewhere else if you wish.
- Object to the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time.
- Lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority, if you believe your rights are not being respected.
Changes to our Policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions, complaints or queries with regards to how we use your information, we encourage you to contact us and we will do our best to resolve it. If you want to exercise any of your rights listed above, please send do not hesitate to us your request. You can send your requests, questions, complaints or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our contact details:
BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation
Rue d’Arlon 80
Tel: +32 2 743 15 90
Fax: +32 2 740 28 02
Last change: 11.06.2018