Pogosto zastavljena vprašanja
Question: Kaj je Consumer Law Ready?
Consumer Law Ready je strokoven program usposabljanja za mikro, mala in srednja podjetja (MSP), ki jim pomaga razumeti in ravnati skladno z veljavnimi EU in nacionalnimi potrošniškimi predpisi.
Question: Kdo stoji za projektom?
Consumer Law Ready je projekt, ki ga financirata Evropski parlament in Evropska komisija in je voden v sodelovanju z Evropsko komisijo. Projekt vodi BEUC (Evropska potrošniška organizacija) v konzorciju z Eurochambers (Gospodarska zbornica v Bruslju, Belgija) in UAPME (Evropsko združenje obrtnikov, malih in srednjih podjetij).
Intenzivno so vključeni tudi njihovi člani na nacionalni ravni z namenom povečanja dostopa do ciljne gospodarske publike. Projekt se je pričel v januarju 2017 in bo potekal dve leti, do Decembra 2018.
Question: How does it work?
The project works at different levels:
At European level, BEUC and its partners, together with specialist trainers and legal experts, train one national trainer per country. These are known as “lead trainers”.
Lead trainers will train 20 to 30 regional trainers in their own country on European and national consumer law. Regional trainers are then equipped to give training events to SMEs in their localities. Trainings are given in the language of the country of origin.
Online learning resources allow busy entrepreneurs to learn all content online by reading documents, taking part in quizzes, watching videos and finally passing an e-test validated by a certificate.
Question: Kaj obsega projekt?
The project is composed of five Modules:
- Pre-contractual information requirements (module 1)
- Right of withdrawal (module 2)
- Consumer rights and guarantees (module 3)
- Unfair commercial practices and contract terms (module 4)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) (module 5)
Question: Ali projekt obsega domače ali/in čezmejne pogodbe?
Projekt pokriva večinoma domače pogodbe, vendar vključuje tudi številne značilnosti čezmejnih pogodb.
Question: Ali projekt zajema spletno in/ali fizično poslovanje?
Projekt pokriva spletno prodajo in prodajo v poslovnih prostorih.
Participation in the project
Question: Kdo lahko sodeluje v projektu?
Consumer Law Ready is open to owners and employees in SMEs of all sizes, across the European Union and in Norway and Iceland.
To enroll in a Consumer Law Ready event in your locality, simply navigate to theSME portaland search for events that work for you!
Projekt na lokalni ravni
Question: So lokalni treningi brezplačni?
This project is financed by a European funding so Consumer Law Ready training, content and promotional material is available free of charge to all trainers, national or local.
Local trainers may charge SMEs for their training sessions, however, they are encouraged to provide the training for as low a cost as possible.
Fees charged should cover organisational costs and the trainer’s time.
Question: Kdaj in kje potekajo lokalni treningi?
Training times are set by national and local Trainers. Pleaselog onand view the schedule.
Katere spletne materiale projekt ponuja?
Question: Katere spletne materiale projekt ponuja MSPjem?
Consumer Law Ready is a unique and specialist training programme which comes with comprehensive online resources to cater for busy entrepreneurs!
The project website provides you with access to online learning resources that contain:
- Reading material: the 5 topics covered by the project are explained in “Modules”, texts presenting EU and national consumer law in your language, including several toolboxes and checklists
- Short videos
- Quizzes to cement your learning and have fun
- An e-test giving you access to a certificate
- FAQs and a Forum where you can ask your questions and gain knowledge from experts and from your peers
Question: Katere spletne materiale projekt ponuja trenerjem?
For trainers, material to prepare thetrainingsis available online:
- Teaching material as the Modules and Power-Points presentations in your language and adapted to your national specificities template documents such as participants’ lists, certificates or data protection forms, promotional tools (printable and editable leaflets and postcards, social media posts and online banners, pictures, etc)
- Online learning resources like videos, quizzes and an e-test that you can refer SMEs to these FAQs and a Forum where you can ask your questions and gain knowledge from experts and from your peers
- Only approved trainers (“CLR trainers”) have access to the material.
Question: How do I register?
To register, please complete our "Sign Up" page.
Certain information pieces are considered optional during sign up and may be provided at a later stage however, we do encourage you to provide all information at the beginning because it allows us to cater more accurately to your needs.
On completion of sign-up, you will receive an activation notification to the e-mail address provided. You will need to click the link in the email to gain full access to the website.
If you complete sign up but do not receive the activation e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in English, German or French.
Question: Kaj če imam tehnične težave s portalom?
If you have a technical problem with the website, please contact email@example.com in English, German or French
Question: I didn’t find an answer to my question in the FAQs: what can I do next?
You can navigate and check on the website Forum and if necessary, post a new thread. Your question might interest other visitors and will be answered quickly.